Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Photo A Day - Days 1 through 12




I came across this one day on Pinterest, where one of my friends had pinned the list and I thought it looked like fun.  So here are my photos for the first 12 days.

You can join the fun too, see the list here.



Day 1 - Red


Day 2 - Where I Stood (at my kitchen sink - I seem to spend alot of time there)


Day 3 - Silver - My Winter Wonder Flexi-Clip from Lilla Rose



Day 4 - Tiny - The Baby Jesus from my Nativity set


Day 5 - In The Cupboard - Sugar for all my holiday baking


Day 6 - Shadow - Shadow of my stained glass window on the kitchen floor



Day 7 - 6am - Coffee!


Day 8 - I Shop Here - Online Christmas shopping!


Day 9 - The Weather Today


Day 10 - Russian Tea Cakes


Day 11 - Green - My Grandpa made the little tree and deer YEARS ago.


Day 12 - Joy is....watching my kids enjoy the chocolates I make


Blessings!

Alicia


















6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I thought it was neat too. :) Thanks for stopping by Beth!

      Delete
  2. The view outside your kitchen window looks similar to mine. :-)

    ~A Slice Of Homeschool Pie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Clara, the snow is all gone here now. Their predicting more this weekend though. ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. What a cute way to chronicle the Christmas season. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Susan! It's been fun to find things to correspond with the subject. ;-)

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers and appreciate every comment! Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have been blessed!

Print Friendly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...